Friday, September 21, 2007

Bloglarious!

A few years ago when I started blogging silly little stories about the Monkey, there was a whole discourse in comments (which I'm far too lazy to go back and link) about how someday the Monkey was going to discover my blog and read all about his younger self and be either utterly mortified or completely amused (or maybe both).

"Someday" has arrived a little earlier than expected...


He read KinderMonkey again tonight (this is now his routine anytime he sees me logged into blogger -- "Pleeeeeease can I read KinderMonkey again?? Pleeeease?! I'll be quick, I promise...").

He sat at the computer reliving every word...giggling wildly at the tale of his enthusiasm and reading the all caps in loud, dramatic tones ...and asking me again if my ears were actually bleeding -- a phrase that I convinced him was totally funny and in no way a bad thing. Really.

?!

Hoooboy.
Here we go...

3 comments:

Stacey Pelika said...

That's just totally adorable!

Unknown said...

HI MONKEY - I DON'T KNOW HOW FAST YOU CAN READ SO I'LL TYPE THIS REALLY SLOWLY. I'M JASON AND I LIVE IN A SCARY FARAWAY PLACE CALLED WISCONSIN. (YOUR MOM WILL SHOW YOU ON A MAP)

MonkeyMom said...

Um...the Monkey can read pretty darn fast. You may resume your normal typing and with upper and lower case letters, please -- he tends to read all caps in a bit of a yelling voice. I think ToonDisney taught him that.

Also humorous is that he'll randomly burst out "BLOGLARIOUS!! That's so funny!"