Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Musical MiniBlogCon

You'll have to go see the picture at TOWWAS's Place because my cameraphone pic came out looking like el-crapola...but tonight the musical contingent of the local blog-ring gathered for a pre-rehearsal(s) dinner.

BASSO and I have dinner every Wednesday before our group rehearses (generally at the (outstanding!) half-priced-burger-Wednesdays joint just down the road). Then we discovered that TOWWAS, MissS, and G-Dog usually have dinner together before their rehearsal...in roughly the same neighborhood! The rest, as they say, was history. With wine! And half-priced-burgers! And musical people!

Also, unrelated to the gathering itself, I'd like to point out that yes...I'm aware that the pants I wore today have spectacular bell-bottoms. Technically, I should have worn higher heels to make them hang straight, but I just couldn't seem to be bothered with it this morning. So...yeah...my very first feet pic and lookie...you can just barely see my feet.

And also-also? I'd like to thank the District of Columbia for the gentle reminder that I forgot to put money in the parking meter at the restaurant. I'll be sending you a crisp check for $25 in answer to the little love note that Metermaid Whatsit left on my windshield a cool 30 seconds after I exited the vehicle. Whoops!

Ah well...

1 comment:

towwas said...

Ooh, ticket. Bummer. It wouldn't have occurred to me to feed the meter that late in the day - I mean, it was *dark* out, how could the meters possibly still be operating?

Me? Apparently? Wrong.