Monday, April 03, 2006

Pageslap

The first two videos on this site are unbelievable...in particular the second one which features a choir doing the entire score to a car commercial. Basso, in particular, will love this video.

And, because I'm in a slapping mood, I'm going to tell you to go read Dooce again. I was crying earlier (bit of bad fortune at being unable to stop watching The Notebook...would someone please tell the networks to take the damn thing off the air???)...and Dooce saved me from my tears!

Ok, fine, so after reading Dooce I was crying from laughing too hard, but no matter...it's a much better explanation for tomorrow's puffy eyes.

So there, my people....you have been summarily slapped.

[gratuitous adorable child photo]



[/gratuitous adorable child photo]

No comments: