Sunday, April 02, 2006

Boy In Black II

Will Smith movies are one of my guilty pleasures. When I was pregnant, I kept vowing that I was not going to have the baby until after Men In Black II came out...which turned out to be a futile vow because, of course, the Monkey showed up when he was good and ready (a week ahead of the movie release). Fortunately, my friend Sreve bought me the DVD that Christmas...and even more fortunately, (a solid 3 years later) the Monkey now loves watching it too!

And we did....all...weekend...long. In particular we watched that part in the Post Office where they, in the Monkey's words, "all take their heads off" -- over and over and over...

So, not only did I get some excellent "help" today with washing the car...



...but it was soundtracked by the Monkey version of Will Smith and BizMarkee beat boxing. :)

No comments: