Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ode to a Skinned Knee

Next time (assuming I can stomach the thought of a "next time"), I am getting a small, useless, perky, non-hunting-type, ridiculous fluffy lapdog. Go pound sand with your stigmas. I don't care.

Grr.

Rolling in poo at 6 a.m. is an injustice...but I can deal.
Pulling me to the ground to bark and lunge at two perfectly nice people 2 hours later is well over my limit for things I can reasonably be expected to handle in a day.

Clearly this was not a well-socialized animal prior to my getting him. Here's hoping he can be taught before my patience with his fear runs out....

2 comments:

towwas said...

Yeah...he's cute and all, but he did NOT like me. Yay for patient socialization!

MonkeyMom said...

He liked you fine... He's just scared a lot and expresses it loudly. He's getting some better, but there's a substantial road ahead...