Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Disconnect

I've been trading blogtime for sleeptime for the last 10 days (or more?)...and it's been far too busy at work to really catch up on what I haven't been writing about at night.

But then, yesterday, in some Verizon-induced spasm, our network went ker-plunk and everything screeched to a rather dramatic halt. I left work early, favoring grilling chicken at my house to sitting at my desk doing...um...nothing (since I'd already sorted my desk into neat piles...). I figured I'd come back in and hit it hard this morning, but...nope. Everything's still on the fritz. No email. No network. Just the internet and me (and budget exhibits due in 14 calendar days, but I'm trying not to think about that).

Looks like I might get to catch up on my blogging today after all... :)

3 comments:

towwas said...

So what you're saying is, I should spend all day obsessively checking your blog for updates? Sounds good to me!

MonkeyMom said...

Well, if you needed something to obsess over, sure...I'm happy to supply that for you. :)

On the other hand, I found a back way to a file I actually need to do something productive...so my blogging may be interrupted by fits of actual work... :P

towwas said...

No, no! No work! Entertain me!