Saturday, December 24, 2005

Failure Notice

I love the Yahoo Mailer-Daemon failure notice. It's so sad and friendly all at the same time:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

Aww. Thanks. You know, I'm a little sorry it didn't work out too, but thanks for breaking it to me so gently. You're the best. Merry Christmas!




Mmm...I think maybe I shouldn't blog before I've had caffeine.

2 comments:

towwas said...

Aw - I'm sorry it didn't work out, Yahoo. Try again on Friday!

Cheryl said...

That is so much more friendly than the recent failure messages from towwas's as yet unfixed server, "FATAL ERROR", it screamed. I like a friendly provider.