Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mars and Venus Collide

I am going to see Reid tomorrow (squee!!).  We've both been preparing for the trip...

I...got my hair done two weeks ago, tended my eyebrows, gave myself a manicure and pedicure, and whitened my teeth a bit...

He...got a haircut.


I...planned my wardrobe for each event of the weekend, tried all the outfits on to make sure they coordinated and flattered me, ironed everything and carefully packed, trying to minimize the number of shoes I needed.

He...remembered to throw in a shirt with a collar.


I...spent two days exfoliating in the shower, used extra lotion on the rough spots, used a facial mask and an extra conditioner for my hair.

He...will shave.  Probably.


Gender differences mean very little...but they amuse me greatly.

2 comments:

Amy said...

And . . . you looked mahvahlous.

TondaM said...

This is still one of the funniest posts ever!!