Monday, May 04, 2009

Milestones

The Monkey and I had a lovely conversation at dinner last night. He'd been feeling a little puny most of the weekend, so he had a lot of time to lie around on the couch under a blanket and think. He's now got the age thing figured out...

Monkey: I'm almost 7.

Me: Yep...that's right!

Monkey: So...in 3 years, I'll be able to play E-10 and up games.


Me: You will!

Monkey: And 3 years after that, I'll be able to watch PG-13 movies...AND play T-for Teen games!


Me: Hey, that's true!

Monkey: And
(counting on fingers fourteen-fifteen-sixteen...) 7 years after that, I'll be able to play M for Mature games.

Me: Oh yeah?

Monkey: Yes. Because you have to be an adult.

Me: True. When does a person become and adult?

Monkey: Like...twenty or thirty or something.



....or something.

No comments: