Friday, January 02, 2009

Horrible

Quick commerical...because you need to know, if you don't.

You need to see Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. Joss Whedon had some down time during the screenwriter's strike earlier this year, so he and his friends/family banded together to write a straight-to-internet, three-act, 43 minute musical featurette. You get Neil Patrick Harris singing! And Nathan Fillion (Capt. Tightpants -- swoon) being even. more. cheesy. ...and singing! And there's a horse!!

Oh, and if you're wondering if it's really worth spending $10.49 on a 43-minute DVD...the answer is a resounding yes! (Thanks for the Christmas present, Monkeydad!) E and I watched the whole thing last night over sushi and couldn't. stop. laughing. Seriously...so much awesome, plus bonus material AND hi-larious commentary. Go, go, go watch it and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

towwas said...

Yeah, yeah. I kept trying to watch this when it was online and my computer wasn't speedy enough to play it, so it kept freezing, and that kind of turned me against it. And it's not on netflix. Maybe next time I'm at your house. :)

Unknown said...

i had the time of my life with you that night