Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tooth Week In Blogville

BabyBro is cutting her first tooth...

....and the Monkey is about to lose his!!

He was complaining tonight that I was hurting him during the "Mom's turn" portion of the tooth brushing ritual. After the spitting and rinsing, I asked him to show me where it hurt. Sure enough, right there on the bottom front is one itty-bitty, very wiggly tooth.

He squealed when I told him the news...and has called everyone he knows to tell them the news. He's currently far too excited about telling his teacher and his class tomorrow to sleep.

Me? I almost shed an itty-bitty, wiggly tear... When did my kid get big enough to lose a tooth???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm much too old to admit knowing about this, but you should show him the Tooth Fairy episode of Family Guy (it's one of the better, older ones) - http://www.superdeluxe.com/sd/contentDetail.do?id=D81F2344B
F5AC7BB7AFE32B62913613A933C72F0B1
BDF85E