Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hump Day

The Awesomely Awesomeness of Today...

First the Reluctant Enthusiast is back from the left coast (YAY!!!)...if only for a week (boo.)...and I get to see her tonight (YAY!!!).

Next, if you're not a huge bread fan (like me) but still kinda dig on sammiches (like me!), check out Arnold Sandwich Thins. 100 calories, 4 g. of fiber, 5 g. of protein and no big lump o' bready yuck sitting in your belly when you're all done. Yay for lunchtime!

And, finally, if I don't die from the preparations this week, I'll be home with the Monkey all next week. I'm hoping for lots of inspirational kidisms to keep you amused.

Meanwhile, here's one from Monday...

Monkey: Why are they watering the grass in the field?
Me: It's been dry. The grass needs water to grow.
Monkey: (pause) ...but won't they just have to mow it, then?

...and I didn't even have to make the point about how it's sort of not a great usage of scarce water resources!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I make the same argument at least twice a week.