Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Retraction

Ok, you know how I was saying last night that there was a bunch of mortgage paperwork to dive into?

Yeah...there isn't.

At all.

I filled out a form online and talked a little bit this afternoon with Hal-Hal-My-Mortgage-Pal (which, let's be honest, actually constitutes something like fun!) and that's it. Check it off the list and move on. The end.

I mean, I remember it being "not-painful" the couple of times that Monkeydad and I did the Mortgage Tango back in the day, but I don't remember it being this easy.

Woohoo!

I told Hal and ETWWR today that this whole thing has been so much fun, I wish we could do it more often... Only, I think we'll have to do it with someone else's money...mine's going to be tied up for a long, long time.

No comments: